Monday, April 19, 2010

Week 8 Weigh In

I reached another mile stone tonight!!! 

LOST.... 4.9 pounds

Making a grand total of 26 pounds lost since in 8 weeks!!

I was asked tonight what I did this week.  The only thing I can say is I've been eating! LOL!  BUT I make sure I know and am aware of what I'm putting in my mouth.  I measured and counted everything.  That helps so much.  I've also been cooking very healthy foods. 

For the first time in a long time I've felt SO good and have been able to go outside and play with my kids.  We have been playing baseball, kickball and soccer.  We are doing a lot of physical activities.  I LOVE IT!!

2 comments:

Jessica - cbgblog said...

That is great. Way to go with all that you are doing. You are making great progress... keep it up! Oh... new pics are needed!!

Matthew E. Brandes said...

I am so proud of you Jennifer! You have a greater determination this time to lose weight. I love you any way you are, because God made you for me always and forever in any and every way shape and form. You are beautiful now, yesterday, last year, 7 3/4 years ago when we met again, and 22 years ago when I passed you up! I will love you always and forever! But, I know you must love you too. You have been so diligent in your eating habits. You make the most awesome meals that are healthy for us all. You have been a overwhelming factor in my weight loss as well! I love you always and forever!

Your loving hubby!!!