Monday, April 26, 2010

Week 9

I am having such a bad week.  Emotionally, physically, and all the above.  It start last Thursday when we had to buy a new truck.  Wasn't something we wanted to do but had to do.  Thankfully we got a good deal on one, thanks to my brother's employer.  It seemed after that point everything went crazy.  Friday morning my daughter called me downstairs to the washroom where there was a water leak.  I placed a bucket down and went about my day.  I thought it was leaking from the pipe...no biggy!  WRONG...Saturday morning we woke up to a very soggy bathroom floor.  It had been leaking between the floor and subfloor.  We have to demolish our whole bathroom and replace everything.  Not only that but 2 rafters in the floor need to be replaced as well.  We are now living with my parents because no water equals no bathroom!! 

With all this I turned to food.  I was so stressed all I did was eat.  I just wanted to crawl into a hole and forget about everything.  I KNOW I gained alot of weight this week.  I can just feel it.  I weighed myself at my parents house and it says I'm up 5 pounds!  I'm feeling really sick....I have thought about not going to my weigh in meeting this week...but I know that isn't going to help one bit.

I'll update as soon as I get back from the meeting.

Hows your week going?

3 comments:

Jessica - cbgblog said...

oh no! I'm sorry to hear all the troubles you are having this week Jen. I know when things are down and out that it can really make eating bad food seem like a good idea.

Just stay strong. Get through the bad week you are having.... even with the gain.... and remember that this is a new week and you can fix it and continue on losing weight.

Jen said...

Great job on avoiding food... and I am so sorry you have had all of this happening to you. Keep strong and if you feel like eating... go for a walk instead!

BTW: Check out my blog for a giveaway. It is Day 1 of the Five Days of Giveaways.

Jessica - cbgblog said...

It has been a few weeks since you have been on... you doing okay???