Sunday, February 28, 2010

New Cookbook...

I LOVE cookbooks of every kind.  I enjoy being in the kitchen creating things for my family.  That is probably what got me into this mess in the first place....well ok it's not my kitchen's fault...LOL!  My husband surprised me with a really cool cookbook the other day.

Who doesn't love comfort food?  I am looking forward to cooking many things from this.  I also love the fact that it has everything broken down for me...the diabetic exchanges (that is what TOPS uses), nutritional value.  I LOVE this cookbook.  It is going to the top of the list.

There is even a 6 week meal plan that uses the recipes in the book.  Toward the back of the book there are even worksheets for DIY meal planning!!  How awesome!!  If you get a chance go over to amazon.com and check out the book!!

Who doesn't love Taste of Home magazines and cookbooks.  I love that they published a cookbook full of healthy recipes that I can enjoy and not feel guilty about!!

No comments: