Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Beginning Weigh In

Well last night I had my starting weigh in.  Boy am I glad I went to the doctor last week so I knew "sort of" what to expect.  I was actually mortified at how much I actually weigh.  I look in the mirror and many times I don't think I weigh that much.  I'm still embarrased to put my weight on my blog.  How on earth did I let myself get to be like this? 

The good news is I'm more determined than anything to loose weight and get healthy!  Just wanted to check in and write how I was feeling about last night.  I'm not sure my husband is completely on board with me loosing weight...I don't know why because I was much thinner when we met.  But this is something I AM going to do.  I'm tired of being sluggish.

Ok off to workout...Sweatin to the Oldies III...I used this video years ago.  It is just right for me to start out with.  I pray everyone is doing well.  Could you guys let me know...what has worked for you in terms of exercise.  We can not afford a gym membership.  We bought a Wii and I'm waiting for the Biggest Loser game to come in the mail.  I can't get out and walk because of the 3 feet of snow outside...LOL!

1 comment:

Jessica - cbgblog said...

How come you feel like your husband isn't on board with you losing weight?

Well I have a wii and just bought a wii fit about 2 months ago. It has been great. I enjoy it since it is hard to get out in the cold sometimes or I dont' get home until late from work and don't want to go to the gym.

It is a great place to start.