Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day one down...

Well day one went off with out a hitch.  I ate VERY well and did not feel hungry.  I felt as if I was eating way too much.  But that is because I almost never ate breakfast and sometimes didn't eat anything until mid day.  I know I know...not good at all. 

I worked out to Richard Simmons: Sweatin to the Oldies III yesterday.  Let me tell you my legs are K*I*L*L*I*N me!!  I couldn't do the video again today.  So I picked up the Wii, and played tennis.  I really worked up a sweat but now my arms are killing me...LOL!  Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better and be able to work out to the video. 

How do you get past this?  Do you just work through the pain?  It's been so long since I have worked out I think my muscles are in shock.  I've also been drinking a bunch of water....this is kind of personal but I have to ask....how long will the trips to the bathroom last?  I've been running to the bathroom many times today...hey that could be counted as a workout...LOL!

Anyway, everything has been going very well.  I'm feeling a bit hungry right now so I'm going to grab a couple of grapes while supper is cooking.  I pray everyone is having a wonderful and healthy day.

1 comment:

Jessica - cbgblog said...

I tend to work through the sore muscles. I will rest my body typically 2 days a week (Monday/Friday) so that way I workout for a couple of days then rest. It is good to push your body but just be careful not to push TOO much. Just listen to your body... it will tell you what to do :)