Monday, March 8, 2010

I LOST I LOST....BOY did I Lose!!

I just returned from my weigh in.......I.....LOST.....12.6 pounds!!!!!!!!!

I could not believe it!  I kept asking the weight recorder are you sure??!!!  I was pretty shocked...I just could and still can not wrap my mind around it!

I know this is just the first week water weight loss.  But I'm still pretty EXCITED!  It really gives you great motivation to keep moving forward.

I watched what I ate all week.  I was very cautious of what I've put in my mouth.  I worked out everyday one day I did Sweatin to the Oldies III.  The rest of the week I did Wii Biggest Loser.  I love that "game".  You really get a great work out.  You pick the intensity.

How is your week going?

3 comments:

Jessica - cbgblog said...

Goodness... that is a lot to lose! Wow..... well keep up the positive attitude :)

Jessica - cbgblog said...

Those are low-carb flour tortillas
I cook mostly with corn tortillas.

I take light sour cream and mix it with ranch dip packet.... delicious :)

Weight Watcher Wannabe said...

Hey there...
Thanks for having a look see at my blog... Your blog looks great!!!! Congrats on the loss.. Looking forward to following you...