Monday, March 29, 2010

Week 5 Weigh In

I lost again this week:

5.4 Pounds!!!

This makes the month of March total to:

21.4 Pounds!!!

I am still in shock!  I feel SO great lately.  I do not need to sleep as much anymore.  I use to sleep about 10 hours a night and still feel SO tired.  I went to bed last night at 11pm and was up at 6:30...I exercised first thing this morning and loved every minute of it!!

I'm going to take my 20 pound loss pictures tomorrow and post them.  I'm also going to get my reward for hitting 20 pounds off....A LARGE CHEESE PIZZA.....oh just kidding on that one....LOL!  I'm getting contacts again.  It is an unnecessary expense that I haven't even thought about getting.  I might even go get my hair done.  Pictures to follow!!

3 comments:

Jessica - cbgblog said...

Wow. That is amazing! Way to go.
Is it from diet and workout combined?

If you don't mind me asking... what was your starting weight and now current weight?

Jessica - cbgblog said...

That is great. I'm super excited for you!

Jessica - cbgblog said...

Thank you. Happy Easter weekend to you too.

Thanks again for the compliment. It is so sweet that I can be someones inspiration. If you go to the top of my page you will see some links. Under them are some different pics. Check them out if you want.

Hey, sometimes bad choices are made, but all that matters is you learn from it and move on. Glad you are cooking in this weekend so you can control better. Going to my mom and dad's house.... they support me and are always making sure I have something special and healthy to eat :)