Monday, March 15, 2010

Week 3 Weigh In

Just came back from my weigh in...I lost .6 pounds!  Hey I'm happy its a loss.  I was worried this week because of the huge weight loss I had last week. 

I've been doing really great on my food intake.  I have my snacking under control, even in the evening!!  That in itself is an accomplishment!

I work out everyday with the Wii.  I haven't done the Richard Simmons DVD in a few days.  I'm really enjoying the Wii.  My husband has even started using it as well.  I've been doing the Biggest Loser and the Wii Fit Plus. 

So how has your week been going?

3 comments:

Jessica - cbgblog said...

A loss is a loss! I broke even with 0 this week and I was happy because I have been sick all week and was afraid of a gain.

Great job on controlling the snacking. It is all about realizing the little things you are changing.

Jen said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I look forward to following your progress.

Great attitude. I can tell you stories about how great a .6 loss is.

A hint that I would love to share with you is to DRINK MORE WATER seriously. You will run to the potty in the beginning like every 5 minutes, but your body adjusts because you need water. I drink like 100oz a day. And when I am running I drink even more.

Also, EAT LESS MORE OFTEN. Do not deprive yourself... just eat a smaller portion. Ex: My husband want this awesome cake for his birthday. I made it in small pans, froze and gave away the other pans... and we had enough for us each to have one serving. It was awesome! And no temptation left.

I will be praying for you on your journey.

Jessica - cbgblog said...

Haven't head from you in awhile... just checking on you... see how you are doing!