Friday, March 5, 2010

1st week

Well I must say my first week is going GREAT!  I've got in 3 days of exercise, followed my eating plan with no cheats!!  That in itself is a huge accomplishment for me.  My biggest problem is snacking, especially at night when the children are in bed. 

We bought a Wii a few weeks ago and my wonderful husband surprised me with the Biggest Loser game.  BOY that is NOT a game at all.  You actually get a full work out.  I have muscles in my body I never knew exsisted!! LOL!  My whole family loves doing the workouts.  It is great to be doing this as a family.  At the beginning of the week I thought my hubby wasn't on board with me loosing weight, but I think he is seeing how good it makes me feel.  Not only that but he told me this morning that he feels great as well.  We are not eating junk.  I thought it would be difficult for me to give up on the sweet things, but so far so good. 

I also dug down deep on my cookbook shelf and found a couple of great books.  My husband also surprised me with another cookbook, "So Easy..by Ellie Krieger"  There are a lot of "weird" recipes in there but many more really good ones that I can not wait to try.  I will post the review of certain recipes when I make them.  I am REALLY enjoying tasting food again.  How all the flavors come together is so wonderful.  I'm SO looking forward to Monday's weigh in. 

So how is your week going?

2 comments:

Jessica - cbgblog said...

I'm so glad that you feel like you have the support of your husband. It is the people around you that can help you succeed or fail....

How is everything else going?

Weight Watcher Wannabe said...

I have both of her books... There pretty good, but I tend to add a smidge more seasoning because I find her recipes usually need a little more spice ..